At VIA, our employees change our clients lives for the better in the work that they do towards our valuable mission. We are invested in our staff and support them in any way possible to achieve Agency success. It is because of these employees that VIA has continued to provide quality services for over a century. Our Focus is on making a difference!
current job openings
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (FT)
- Shipping Clerk (FT)
- Information & Referral Specialist (PT, HT, FT)
- Switchboard Operator (PT)
- Production Worker I (Per Diem)
- Switchboard Operator (PT, HT, FT)
- Vision Rehabilitation Teacher (FT)
- Job Coach (PER DIEM)
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (FT)
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (TEMP)
VIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 716-882-1025.
Please note that VIA does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications.