Thank you to our sponsors
Why Support VIA?
• VIA serves thousands of clients with vision loss
• Due to Covid-19 VIA suffered a $350,000+ loss
• 110 years helping visually impaired or blind persons
• 90% of funding spent on programs, 10% on admin
• Programs tailored to specific needs of our clients
Easy bidding with clickbid
- Enter via.cbo.io into your browser’s address bar.
- Enter your bidder number, phone number, or email address and tap GO.
- Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time), then hit “Continue.”
- Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category.
- To place a bid, tap on the blue “Bid/Info” button. There you can place a fast bid, bid or set a max bid, and read details about items.
- Tap on MENU > MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the event.
VIA: Visually Impaired Advancement invites you to our annual Dining in the Dark event, which will be held on Thursday, September 15th at 5:30pm at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo! Invitations will be sent in mid-July with further details, but feel free to contact Renee DiFlavio at 716-888-4627 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Enjoy an evening of raffles, auctions, keynote speeches, and more!
Thank you to our chair and illuminating sponsors Scott & Kathy Bieler / West Herr Automotive Group