HOW TO BID & CHECK OUT
HOW TO BID
- Enter via.cbo.io into your browser’s address bar.
- Enter in your bidder number, phone number or email address and tap GO.
- Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit “Continue”.
- Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category.
- To place a bid tap on the blue “Bid/Info” button. There you can place a fast bid, bid or set a max bid, and read details about items.
- Tap on MENU > MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the event.
Checkout From Your Phone (After Thursday, October 22nd, 8:00PM)
Once you have a checkout available:
- A red “CHECK OUT NOW!” button will appear at the top of your bidding screen.
- Tap on this button to proceed to checkout. If you have not already put a credit card on file, you will need to do so at this time in order to checkout from your phone.
*For one checkout, wait until all auction items (silent, live, appeal) have closed.
Why Support VIA?
• VIA serves 2500+ clients a year with vision loss
• Due to Covid-19 our agency suffered a $350,000+ loss
• 110 years helping visually impaired or blind persons
• 90% of funding spent on programs, 10% on admin
• Programs tailored to specific needs of our clients
Programs we offer at VIA:
Dear VIA Supporter,
They say you can’t build a house without a solid foundation. I know its cliché, but it’s true. VIA is in the business of building foundations.
When you’re blind, living in a world that so often feels like it’s not designed for you; you need a stronger foundation than most. I am able to thrive in life because of the services VIA has provided to me since I was a little girl in their early education program. I have been able to graduate from college, find an excellent job with the IRS, and foster meaningful relationships with people around me. VIA is building foundations for countless people, every single day. Not just children, but people of all ages. Their services help individuals experience so many “firsts in their lives”. Someone’s first time reading a braille book, first time using a computer optimized with adaptable software, their first job, and many more.
The support raised through VIA’s Annual Appeal helps make all this possible. With your support, VIA can continue to build foundations, and provide these life-changing experiences to thousands of individuals who are blind or visually impaired living in WNY. When you support VIA you are supporting future lawyers, bloggers, Ph.D.’s, entertainers, and business leaders who will go out and change the world.
Annie Brady – VIA Client & Ambassador