Contact Center Services
We ensure that your valued customers reach a human voice. We employ Customer Service Representatives who work efficiently and accurately serve your customers.
our services include
- Full Service 24/7 Contact Center
- Information & Referral Services
- Inbound & Outbound Call Campaigns
- Switchboard Services
- Texting Services
our benefits include
• AIRS Accredited Contact Center
• Call Monitoring and Recording
• Highly Customizable Campaigns
• 15+ years of contact center experience
• Digital Accessibility and Usability
Testing 508 Compliance
• We provide a friendly and empathetic
voice to help your customers
VIA manages switchboard operations at two VA Medical Centers.
One in Buffalo New York and one in Erie Pennsylvania.
Adaptive technology like JAWS ( Job Access with Speech) and ZoomText Magnifier/Reader allows our visually impaired operators to answer incoming calls, monitor emergency codes and hospital alarm systems.
Buffalo new york VA medical center
erie Pennsylvania va medical center
TRANSFORM LIVES AND IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS.
When you choose to work with VIA you are also choosing to help your community! At VIA we provide meaningful local employment for the blind and visually impaired.
• VIA employs over 50 individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
• 75% of the direct product and service labor is provided by our blind and visually impaired workforce.
• You can be a part of helping us reverse the trend of 70%
unemployment among Americans with vision disabilities.