Contact Center Services
We ensure that your valued customers reach a human voice. We employ Customer Service Representatives who work efficiently and accurately serve your customers.
our services include
- Full Service 24/7 Contact Center
- Information & Referral Services
- Inbound & Outbound Call Campaigns
- Switchboard Services
- Texting Services
our benefits include
- AIRS Accredited Contact Center
- Call monitoring and recording
- Highly customizable campaigns
- 15+ years of contact center experience
- Digital accessibility and usability
- Testing 508 Compliance
- Friendly and empathetic voice to help customers
VIA manages switchboard operations at two VA Medical Centers, one in Buffalo, New York, and one in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Adaptive technology like JAWS (Job Access with Speech) and ZoomText Magnifier/Reader allow our visually impaired operators to answer incoming calls and monitor emergency codes and hospital alarm systems.
Buffalo new york VA medical center
erie Pennsylvania va medical center
Transform lives and improve your business
When you choose to work with VIA, you are also choosing to help your community! At VIA, we provide meaningful local employment for the blind and visually impaired.
- VIA employs over 50 individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- Our blind and visually impaired workforce provides 75% of the direct product and service labor.
- You can be a part of helping us reverse the trend of 70% unemployment among Americans with vision disabilities.