Welcome to VIA: Visually Impaired Advancement's first annual cocktails in the dark!
VIA: Visually Impaired Advancement invites you to our Cocktails in the Dark on September 12, 2023, at 500 Seneca St – Atrium from 5:30-8 PM.
There will be drinks and hors-d’oeuvres, interactive assistive technology activities under a blindfold, and a keynote speech from Terence James.
We’ll also have blindfolded beer, cocktails, and mocktail tastings to put your taste buds to the test!
The funds received will be used entirely to support VIA’s rehabilitation programs and services.
For more information or questions, please contact Renee DiFlavio at:
Why Support VIA?
- Our programs are tailored to the specific needs of our consumers, no matter how complex those needs are.
- We provide specialized eye exams and help clients with vision rehabilitation needs.
- We have over 110 years of history in helping people who are visually impaired.
- Your donation will support programs & services to empower people of all ages to reach their highest level of independence.
Cocktails in the dark is sold out!
Welcome to clickbid
This year, we are proud to use ClickBid. If you were sent a welcome text after checking in, click the link to load your confirmation page. If you did not receive a text, go to via.cbo.io and register as a bidder. If you have already listed a credit card with your bidder number, you are all set! If not, enter a credit card number, go through the verification screen, and you are ready to start bidding!
For the Check-in, Booze Barrel, 50/50 raffle, please see a volunteer at their respective locations.
- Visit via.cbo.io
- Under the Welcome message, enter your phone number or email and press “GO”
- You will be sent a login code to the number or email you entered and taken to another page. Enter the 6-digit code you received and hit “Next.”
- Confirm your information and press “Continue.”