business operation services
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIORITY!
When choosing to work with VIA, you are choosing a reliable, high-quality, and hardworking partner.
Meeting your Business Needs
Since 1907, VIA has provided quality services and products. We pride ourselves on being a diverse supplier that fosters collaborations, creating solutions customized for your business requirements by having:
- Quality products
- Competitive pricing
- Creative & flexible skilled labor
- Exemplary customer service
- Federal Preferred Source
- NYS Preferred Source (Section 162 of NYS Finance Law)
LET US HELP WITH THE SUCCESS OF YOUR NEXT PROJECT!
- Establish government contracts
- Meet your delivery deadlines
- Meet your labor demand for assembly, packaging, and kit building
- Highly skilled staff with decades of state and federal contract experience
- AbilityOne Program Provider
- New York State Preferred Source Program (NYSPSP) Producer
- Partnerships with MWBE and Veteran-Owned Businesses (Pass-through Credits)
- Start-Up NY Partner
- 43 North Partner
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: TRANSFORM LIVES AND IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS.
When you choose to work with VIA, you are also choosing to help your community! At VIA, we provide meaningful local employment for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- VIA employs over 50 individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- Our blind and visually impaired workforce provides more than 75% of the direct labor.
- High visibility garments
- Textile sewing
- Product assembly
- Nitrile & vinyl glove packaging
- Specialty sewing/bar tacking
- Order fulfillment
- Collating, sorting, and packing
- POP and sales displays
- Kit Building
- Warehousing and fulfillment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Cleaning Products
- Safety & High Visibility Attire
- Shirts & Vests
- Jackets & Rain Gear
- Nitrile and Vinyl Gloves
our partners and customers
- National Industries for the Blind
- Ability One
- New York State Preferred Source Program
- The Buffalo News
- Delta Sonic
- Castle Products
- Eberl Iron Works
- Cymax Systems
- Worldwide Protective Products
- NYS Thruway Authority
- NYC Department of Sanitation
- USA Defense Logistics Agency
- USA Department of Defense
- USA General Services Administration
- NYS Office of General Services
- NYS Department of Corrections
- NYC Administration for Children’s Services
CAGE Code: 3RLW9
Duns Number: 030205397
Want to Partner With Us?
Vice President of Manufacturing, Distribution & Business Development